Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stuff

Man was this weekend great!! I loved having Paul home for 4 days. It was like a little preview of summer, except I will probably be working in Auburn for part of the summer, so he will be the parent at home. We got alot of family and friend time in this weekend and then on Monday we accomplished so much! Paul fixed a leak that has been driving us and our water bill crazy. We bought a pumpkin plant for Maddy and a tomato hanging basket for us. Weeded out backyard, finally! Fixed our windshield wipers, and fixed one of Maddys toys. Plus got a little more babyproofing done. It is crazy how the definition of babyproof changes so quickly as you baby becomes more mobile! Here are some pictures from our weekend. There are tons more, I will post some later.


I thought it would be fun to do a "before" picture of my tomato plant. We will see if I can keep it alive!


Maddy next to our entryway bears


Kisses!


A quick clean up after playing outside. Turned into a big mess for mommy! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anita said...

OH I hope your tomatoes come out really well. I tried it last year in our hanger like yours and we killed the plant long befor we got it into the hanger. It was sad! You managed to get a lot done with all the rain I heard about that weekend :)