Whew! We finally have internet after a week of stupidness. Our internet has actually been off and on for the past few months, and whenever someone would come out to check it, that would be the day it worked...of course! So, they could never tell us what was wrong. This time, after 5 days, we called and crossed our fingers that it would still not be working when the guy came to look at it. Yay! By the next day (today) we got it up and running. I didn't realize how much I enjoy having internet. I dont' really surf the web that much, but just knowing that I didn't have access to it at home kind of drove me crazy. I kept a mental list of the sites I wanted to check and the topics I wanted to "google."
That is also why we haven't posted anything for a little while. I am working on getting some videos up for the grandparents (and everyone elses, I'm sure) enjoyment. Still sorta knew at the video thing though, so be patient.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Technical Difficulties
Posted by Scott Family Blog at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment