The baby is now about 4 1/2" long from head to booty. I never understand why they don't measure the legs too and this stage. Maybe because they spend so much of their time in the "fetal" position. :) So we are at 16 weeks or 4 months. I can't believe it will be February soon, they months are flying by which scares me a little bit. I am so glad Paul will be home from school for a month and a bit when the baby is born so he can help transition us from a 3 to a 4 person family! Last night Maddy was having a pre-bedtime snack on the recliner with me and she lifted up my shirt and tried to feed the baby a cracker. She kept pushing the cracker onto my tummy and saying "Baby" Then she fed me instead. Very cute. I think she is going to be a very loving big sister, we just need to work on her sharing skills at this point. But all throughout the day she will come over to me and give the baby a kiss or lay her head down on my stomach. It makes me very happy. Well, off to teach 4 hours of lessons and then to Maddy's cousin, Bryan's, 5 year bday party! Yea!! I can't believe he is 5 already, craziness. He was in his mama's tummy at our wedding!
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Things will just get crazier, but having Paul home will help a lot! It will be an adjustment, the first 6 months will be the roughest but after that it will get better I promise! As for sharing...I'm still working on it with my 9 year old!
Haha! Thanks for the encouraging news... :)
Post a Comment