Maddy has been 9 months for a week now, I forgot to write about it. I can't believe she is closer to being a year old than to when she was first born. She is starting to try and let go of things while she stands. I think she is still a long ways from walking, but she loves walking holding on to the furniture. She has this high pitch squeal she makes when she is happy but that is starting to fade a little and now she grunts and makes dinosaur noises. :) Her new babble word is "blah" so we will be talking to her and then she starts to go "blah blah blah" that is pretty funny. O and she just got one of her top front teeth in. So now she has three teeth. Poor baby, the other day she was crying her high pitch-i'm hurting cry and I go in to get her from her crib thinking she fell down and hit her head. But she was fast asleep, sucking on her hand and crying. :( Now the tears are gone for a while until the next one decides to come in.
Here are her 9 month stats
16 &1/2lbs (12% for her age)
28'' long (50% )
17" head circumference, not sure the percentile
we have ourselves a lean baby! She is super muscular, but her legs are starting to get a little chub, sooo cute
Thursday, January 28, 2010
9 months!
Posted by Scott Family Blog at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment